DescriptionNatus TECA Elite Disposable Monopolar EMG Needle Electrodes are intended for use with recording, monitoring and stimulation/recording equipment for the stimulation/recording of biopotential signals including electromyography (EMG) and nerve potential signals.
Natus TECA Elite Disposable Monopolar needle electrodes meet today’s demands for clinical efficiency and patient comfort.
• Coated stainless steel needle with ultra-sharp tip increases ease of insertion and enhances patient comfort
• Low-friction coating facilitates ease of repositioning
• Color-coded by needle size for easy identification
• Consistently low impedance levels for accurate recordings
• Reusable, flexible lead cable (902-RLC-TP) included with each box
For the TECA Elite Monopolar datasheet please click here: TECA Elite Monopolar Datasheet
For more information or to buy these products in Canada please contact NeuroSource Medical.