DescriptionSecure Magnet Fall Alarm Monitor magnet releases from any direction and has tamper-resistant covers to conceal settings. The monitor is always on for resident safety – impossible for staff to forget to activate alarm. There is no alarm delay switch for resident safety and has an automatic reset feature.
- Pull string cord is an adjustable 3′ cord/magnet/clip also sold separately
- Low battery indicator sound & light continues to alert until batteries a changed
- Light bar easily identifies activated fall alarm monitor
- Protective holder, batteries & screw driver included
- Includes 2 tones and 3 decibel levels (70, 80, 90 dB)
For the Magnet Alarm Monitor instructions for use please click here: MAG-3 IFU
For more information please contact your NeuroSource sales representative.