Rhythmlink Disposable MR Conditional/CT Quick Connect ElectrodesThe Quick Connect™ System or Individual Connectors
Help eliminate the need and cost to have staff available to remove and reapply EEG electrodes each time a patient requires magnetic resonance [MR] imaging during critical care continuous EEG [CCEEG] monitoring, long term epilepsy monitoring or any other situation requiring 1.5 and 3T MR imaging.
The Quick Connect is a new quality design for quick and efficient disconnection and re-connection of electrodes. Available in configurations of one to four arrays that include up to 34 electrodes, each connection point includes numbered and colored labels to ensure accuracy upon re-connection. Also available are single electrodes to maximize your customization right out of the box.
Rhythmlink MR Conditional/CT Electrodes are FDA Cleared for 1.5 and 3T MRI environments, and provide artifact-free CT imaging while still on the patient!
- Quick connect system for easy disconnection and re-connection
- Four styles of disposable EEG electrodes are offered with multiple extension cable lengths and can be mixed and matched with each other to increase patient comfort
- Customizable combinations of styles and array combinations
- Numbered heat shrink and flags to easily
- High quality recordings
- MR Unsafe Leadwire Extensions in 1.0m & 1.5m
- Available in a system or individual connector setup
To learn more about the innovative MR Conditional/CT Quick Connect system from Rhythmlink please contact your NeuroSource Medical sales representative