DescriptionAmbu® Neuroline Monopolar needle electrode features exceedingly low penetration-resistance levels thanks to the sharp, back bevel cut tip design. Moreover, the needles have been coated with smooth coating, which reduces friction when inserting and working in the target area and significantly improves patient comfort.
- New Ultra-Sharp Tip Eases Insertion with Less Pain
- Stainless Steel
- Without Lead Wire
- Colour-Coded Ergonomic Hub
- Hub is Ribbed and Concave to Provide Better Control
- Surface “Sticky” Electrode Used as Reference (see recording electrodes)
- Use with Ambu Monopolar Cables #1744 or #1747
- 40 per box
For more information please contact your NeuroSource sales representative.