The unique corkscrew is designed to stay securely in place during
surgery. The corkscrew electrode is developed to be used for monitoring,
recording and stimulation of bio- and nerve potential signals.
The Ambu Neuroline single patient use corkscrew electrode is packaged
as 24 single unit, disposable electrodes with six different leadwire colours
(red, black, blue, yellow, white and green).
- Stainless steel screw electrode
- Indented hub profile for easy application
- 1.5 mm touch proof connectors
- 100% disposable
- Individual sterile packaging
- Six easy to identify leadwire colours
- Ideal for IOM, EEG and EP
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Evoked potentials (EP)
- Intraoperative Monitoring (IOM)
For more information please contact your Neurosource sales representative.