DescriptionThe Ambu® Neuroline 715 electrode features a high quality silver/silver chloride sensor for optimal signal quality. The transparent sensor area enables you to locate the examination target area very precisely.
- High quality Ag/AgCl sensor gives you an optimum signal quality
- Transparent sensor area allows precise sensor placement over the target area
- Skin friendly solid-gel enables you to reposition the electrode several times
- Colour-coded lead wires give you easy placement identification
- Wound lead wire gives you an easy handling as the lead wires do not tangle
- No risk of cross-contamination
- Neurophysiological examinations of muscles and/or nerves
For the Neuroline ground electrode datasheet please click here: Ambu-Neuroline 715
For more information please contact your NeuroSource sales representative.