To place an order call, chat or email us!
Ambu® Neuroline 700 is a conductive, self adhesive electrode with a special “duck foot” design, which ensures that the electrode stays in place even if the lead wire is pulled.Features
- Repositionable, self-adhesive solid gel electrode
- Silver/silver chloride sensor ensures stable signal quality
- Ensures minimum skin irritation
- Flexible, comfortable, soft and breathable backing material
- Thin and flexible lead wire
- Neurophysiological examinations of muscles and/or nerves
For the Neuroline 700 product datasheet please click here: Ambu Neuroline 700
For more information please contact your NeuroSource sales representative.
70001-SC/12, 70002-SC/12, 70005-K/12, 70015-K/C/12
20" (40cm), 4" (10cm), 60" (150cm), 8" (20cm)
K=1.5mm connector, SC=0.7mm connector